Join our family in creating beautiful work & helping clients find greater SOLUTIONS.
Jr Designer (Part Time) - Los Angeles CA, De fe Studio
You're a creative individual who can plan, sketch, conceptualize and design content in an efficient, organized, and timely manner for various industries.
You know the tools and language well enough to take initiative and tackle any project thrown your way, and can formulate a thorough though process.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. ADVANCED DESIGNERS NEED NOT APPLY.
What you’ll do
• Create concepts for clients
• Work with Creative Director to design and execute a variety of projects
• Clearly communicate with team throughout projects
• Design a range of content such as packaging, print, digital, branding, etc.
• Do great work and be great to work with
• Minimum of 2 years experience, but no more than 4 years of experience.
• Proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator. InDesign & Lightroom are a plus.
• Sketching/conceptual drawing & layout skills
• Illustration skills
• Photo Editing & Manipulation Skills
• Clean & efficient workflow with great communication skills
• Easy going personality
• Minimum of 20 - 25 hrs of availability (Monday- Friday) to work in our studio
• Must live close to our DTLA office
• DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS
What we'll Give you
• A great work environment
• Growth and a full time position if you're the right candidate.
DE FE is not a large agency with a large staff or traditional by any means possible. We pride ourselves in our open studio format and flexibility.
We're fun, hard working, eclectic and have a high expectations & standards. Our clients range from small brands to corporate/global brands.
If this is not what interests you DO NOT APPLY!